Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

10 on 10: June 2011

Ten on Ten: 10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!

My second Ten on Ten.  The stars aligned today and allowed me to actually execute this.  First, I actually remembered (ha!).  Second, today was my day off so I actually had an entire day to "document."

8:00 am: My cuddle buddy on the couch.  He took up all the room, and I squeezed in wherever I could fit.

9:00 am: I had control over these...

10:00 am: Ate a giant bowl of Special K Red Berries

12:00 pm: Watched an adorable dance routine put on by my sister-in-law, Haley and Kenny.  That girl loves Black Eyed Peas.

1:00 pm: Riley Boy wanted to call Uncle Ryan

2:00 pm: I caught someone with a pacifier

2:30 pm: Not too much longer and our pink house will not be pink anymore. 

2:30 pm: Getting ready to put our patio furniture to work and host a BBQ this evening with Ryan's work buddies.  (Ignore the yucky shed...)

3:00pm: The adhesive of our white/cork board is not adhering anymore.  It now rests on the kitchen table.

3:00pm: Can't wait to watch Just Go With It with Ry Guy
So far, it has been a great day.  Can't wait for a (hopefully) great weekend.

Take Luck,
LP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading comments, so please feel free to leave them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...