Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Nugget

We have big (or perhaps little is more appropriate) news to share!

Coming this October...

Baby Webb!!

Ryan's sister, Cara and her hubby, Ryan are welcoming their first baby in October.

And, it's a boy!

3D image of the little guy

 It looks to me like he's doing the wave-under-the-chin-thing from Little Rascals.

We are so excited for Cara and Webb.  It seemed like right after Christmas time Cara called to say that they were going to start "trying" in the next few months... And then a few weeks later she was calling to say, "Surpriiiiiiise!"

When we were in St. Louis for that weekend back in May, she had a tiny little baby bump.  She sent me a picture of the growing belly the other night, but I told her I would keep that to myself.  Believe me she looks adorable, and I really want to pat the baby belly.  We'll get to see her/them in early October when we go back to St. Louis for Ryan's buddy's wedding.  By then she will be getting super close to delivery time.  

I am secretly (or not so secretly) hoping that she has this little man early or when we are there...

It could happen!!

Cara sent us some pictures of the nursery, and I can't wait to see it once all the monkey bedding is on the crib.

Crib

Dresser and monkey pillow

A view of the nursery
Right now they have his name choices narrowed down to two: Connor and Liam.  I can't wait to hear what they choose.  Either way, its going to be perfect.  

Can you tell I'm excited??

You'd think I was the one that was pregnant.

Not so much, people.  I get to live vicariously through Cara.

Here's wishing Cara and Baby Webb (and Webb too!) a healthy and smooth remainder of the pregnancy. 

Take Luck,
LP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading comments, so please feel free to leave them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...