Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Oh, to be Three

I got to spend some time with my favorite three-year old yesterday, my niece, Kennedy.

Not only is she the cutest bug in the world, but she is hysterical.

She came in our house and plopped down on the couch and asked me, "Do you have a baby?"

Our conversation went something like this:

Kennedy: Do you have a baby?
Me: Uh, what? (Thinking to myself, she's never asked me anything like this before...)
Kennedy: Do you have a baby?
Me: Have you ever seen Uncle Ryan and me with a baby?
Kennedy: No.  Do you have one?
Me: No, babe.  We don't have a baby.
Kennedy: Is your baby sleeeeping?

Good grief.

When driving to pick up her favorite person, Uncle Ryan from work - she knew all the songs on  KISS 106.1.

She also told me, "Burt gets mad at me."

I asked why Burt gets mad at her.

Kenny said, "'Cuz he's got a crack in his butt."

And she immediately followed-up with, "I can run really fast."

And then, "I can jump really high."

I was laughing really hard, trying to stay focused on the road, and she was in her seat - totally straight faced.

We came home and watched 'Spicable Me (Despicable Me) and The Little Mermaid.

She thought Ariel was so beautiful, and that Ursula the Sea Witch had big boobies.




Oh, to be three-years old again.

I love her.

Take Luck,
LP

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Kenny! She is so adorbs & hilarious! Thanks for starting my day off with laughs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading comments, so please feel free to leave them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...