Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Little People Wishes

While I was hanging with two of my favorite little people yesterday, Kennedy and Riley... I had an idea.

They love their Uncle Ryan, and since his birthday was on Friday - I thought he deserved a little "Happy Birthday" video.


While they were cooperating, I decided that their favorite Aunt Rachel needed a video too.  Poor Rachy has been really sick the last few days - so I hoped that this would help her... Even just a smidge.


It was so hard not to laugh because of all the cuteness.

They (especially Riley) didn't want to be filmed unless he could see himself on the phone.  Lucky for me, my handy iPhone has the camera switching capabilities.  I think we made four or five - including one dazzling rendition of "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" and the "ABC's"

Enjoy!  And just try not to laugh at these two.

Take Luck,
LP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading comments, so please feel free to leave them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...